Friday, June 05, 2009

Casa de Reyes

Casa de Reyes is the restaurant in Old Town where the old Casa de Pico restaurant used to be. *sigh* There is a beautiful outdoor patio setting and the decor is more subtle than before. One smart thing that the new management did was to move the entrance from the side walkway to the courtyard. I think the food is a hit and miss - I had some boring tacos and my cousin had a really good carnitas enchilada. Some say that you can't go wrong with carnitas because it is slow cooked, I'll try to remember that next time.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mage said...

That old motel has good bones tho.

G and I eat across the street at Dianne Powers new restaurant Guadahara. I like the flamboyant decor and the good food. Always. Many of us think the state shot itself in the financial foot when they got rid of Powers.

Fri Jun 05, 02:30:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Lowell said...

Certainly is an attractive place to eat...

Fri Jun 05, 08:17:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home