Friday, August 18, 2006

Casa de Pico

In May 2005 the Bazaar del Mundo, its shops and restaurants (Casa de Pico is one of them), lost their lease and had to move from the Old Town State Historic Park. Many guide books and even web directories may still locate this restaurant and the Bazaar incorrectly, as it was in the State Park for more than 30 years. I'm still a little sad when I think about it. But the good news is that the restaurant Casa de Pico is now open in La Mesa at Grossmont Center and is still serving up good Mexican food and giant margaritas.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Felicia! What a colorful ad! I'd definitely want to try that restaurant if I see that ad.

You know...just recently i realized how color affects me. I am a colorful person! Hehehe I love colors! I want lots of them =)

Sat Aug 19, 03:28:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Kala said...

I agree with Anne - colors are kewl and at the end of every sad thing is a happy new beginning - or at least i try to remind myself of that when something sad happens =)

I really need to visit SD one of these days!

Sun Aug 20, 03:57:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Marie McC said...

This is so pretty! I hope they do well in their new location. And please pack up one plate of enchiladas plus a pitcher of margaritas and ship to me Fedex!! :-)

Sun Aug 20, 05:14:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home