Friday, December 29, 2006

El Cuervo Mexican Restaurant

I've been posting a photo of Mexican food almost every Friday since I started this blog, so I thought I'd end this year where I started - at El Cuervo. I eat there often and it is a casual place where they know my name (kinda like Cheers the old television show). This handmade sign is posted inside the restaurant along side photos and other memorabilia. Here are some previous posts of El Cuervo - a sope, a breakfast burrito, enjoying the World Cup, and as a backdrop to a sweet VW. Good times.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

la peinture est tres belle et amusante.


painting is very beautiful and amusing.

Fri Dec 29, 09:16:00 PM PST  
Blogger Kate said...

Love the mural! It's whimisical and the cactus is welcoming!!

Stu Harris: I admire your taste in food, but medical personnel are quite far down on my "sexy" list!

Sat Dec 30, 01:22:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home