Friday, June 16, 2006

Breakfast burrito

More Mexican food Fridays. I work next door to El Cuervo taco shop and it is easy for me to have a yummy fast meal there anytime of the day - they serve breakfast, lunch, and dinner - all day, every day. It is a casual place where you wait in line to take your food out or sit and enjoy your meal . (My first Mexican food post was from El Cuervo.) This breakfast burrito is so filling that you may not need lunch. The breakfast burrito is a tortilla, eggs, cheese, French fries, and salsa on top. You can also add bacon.

6 Comments:

Blogger Kala said...

gosh, that might sit heavy in the tummy but yummmmmmmy!!!

Sat Jun 17, 02:04:00 AM PDT  
Blogger ::aaron g:: said...

Never was a big breakfast burrito fan...probably because it makes one too full to have a burrito for lunch!

Sat Jun 17, 02:32:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Kris said...

i'd enjoy it and feel guilty later..yummy :)

Sat Jun 17, 04:27:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Bob said...

I don't think I could eat it till lunchtime, but then again I don't eat anything till lunchtime anyway.

Sat Jun 17, 11:50:00 AM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is one huge burrito... I had a carne asada burrito today and only ate about 1/2

Sat Jun 17, 11:06:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Felicia said...

Thanks for stopping by. I never was a breakfast person until I was pregnant and then I didn't have to feel guilty for eating it all and then having lunch too!

Mon Jun 19, 11:30:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home