Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Nunu's

I know how y'all like your dive bars and Nunu's fits the bill - dark, smoking patio, cheap drinks. Unfortunately, when I think of Nunu's I think of my dentist which is where I was standing when I took this photo. I think of "open, open, turn your head a little bit to the right, open", all with the evil clank of tools, the high pitched whirring noises, the suction tube thingy, the whole body clenched, especially the fists. I should probably go to Nunu's before or after the dentist visit!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not sure if it was using the same name, but Victor Buono used to hang out here, when he was in town.
Richard(SAN)

Tue Jul 21, 08:13:00 PM PDT  
Blogger B SQUARED said...

I think I would go instead of the dentist.

Wed Jul 22, 06:02:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home