Thursday, June 25, 2009

The New Children's Museum

People seem to either love or hate the new Children's Museum. We always have fun when we go, so I'll admit we're in the "love it" camp, however, I totally understand the "hate it" camp. Children's Museums in other cities tend to have a lot more activities for the kids. A lot more could certainly fit in the spacious & open location. But I take it from my children's perspective, they don't get bored when we visit and have loads of fun with what there is there.

Above is a close-up of the car that the kids can paint. You can see there's layer upon layer of paint piled onto that poor VW bug (and my daughter's hand).

3 Comments:

Blogger veganmomma said...

we love it too. my kids just have a great time and are usually done in about 2 hours, plus they like the park across the street, even though it doesn't seem to offer much either.

Thu Jun 25, 09:15:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Mage said...

We haven't been yet. And there's a bug under there.

Fri Jun 26, 07:33:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Felicia said...

I love this place, but (don't tell my kids) I usually steer clear of the VW painting area. Oh what messy fun!

Fri Jun 26, 09:44:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home