Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I'm frocked... FROCKED, I TELL YOU

Expat sent me these photos and the 411 on Frock You!: I don't usually go in for bad puns but really, I'm simply following suit in this case. We've mentioned before in this space that the strip of 5th Ave between Robinson and University is Second-hand Clothing Central -- pioneered by "Wear It Again, Sam." The exception is this outlier with a very risqué name.
If you feel like getting frocked, it's on Park Blvd almost opposite the Gulf Coast Grill -- same block as the European Market that makes the best lamb plate in town (but only Fri/Sat). Nothing like a good frock, I say.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mage said...

LOL......I think we have the pick of the frock crop at the Discovery shop in PL. We got over 200 ball gowns the other day. (Not on display yet.)

Wed Jun 17, 06:34:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home