Thursday, March 12, 2009

Flamingos at Sea World

Once again, I happened across some flamingos out for a stroll at Sea World during our last visit. This time I was much more prepared for the anomaly of a flamingo walking right up to you to check you out. Really. This one was less than an arm's length away! Looking into this eye, I couldn't help feeling as though I'd fallen down a rather curious rabbit hole. I didn't see any card men, though, and I managed to keep my head.

It really is so cool happen upon one of the little, special things they do at the park.

4 Comments:

Blogger Janet said...

I love this! You were lucky he came so close for a picture.

Thu Mar 12, 04:28:00 AM PDT  
Blogger crocrodyl said...

Great! He/She looks so funny! Wonderful shot!

Thu Mar 12, 11:12:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Sharon said...

Great shot!

Thu Mar 12, 07:07:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Nancy said...

I love this picture.

Fri Mar 13, 11:32:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home