Thursday, January 22, 2009

San Diego Marriott Hotel & Marina

I know, I know, what am I doing posting a photo of a hotel?! Truth is, I simply thought it was pretty. This fountain is located at the edge of Children's Park which I posted about last week.

Over the last 15 years a lot of work has been done along Harbor Dr. - seems like all of it for the tourist industry. Harbor Dr. runs along the bay water across from Coronado. The convention center is right next door to this hotel, with Petco Park a short walk away. It's beautiful, and I'm glad that so much work has gone on in that location.  I'm not complaining that it's geared towards tourists - as a resident, I get to go there too!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jane Hards Photography said...

Love the cool blue tones

Fri Jan 23, 08:42:00 AM PST  
Blogger Tanya Breese said...

Gorgeous shot! I remember back when they built this and it was the Hotel Intercontinental. It was my favorite hotel at the time. I think I was in high school then :)

Fri Jan 23, 10:53:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home