Thursday, August 07, 2008

Cool down at a water hole


It's hot! It's humid! This is crazy!

We're sitting around here in the heat; wilting, mostly. Begging for some mercy, surely. I had to post a nice, cool photo, something that would at least visually cool us down. At least we can think about the idea of jumping into this nice, cool stream, even if the drive to go do such a thing is out of the question, and impossible to do before dinner (about 40 mins. into the hills of San Diego County). This place is called Green Valley Falls, and I wrote about it earlier this summer.

Now, I think I may head outside to dowse my head under the hose, and pretend it's a neat local stream.

1 Comments:

Blogger Felicia said...

To cool down, the next best thing to your photo would be a photo of snow! Hope you got a chance to cool off today.

Thu Aug 07, 03:46:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home