Friday, July 25, 2008

This is what I should have ordered

Big menus drive me crazy! I could study a menu for 15 minutes and still be undecided. This photo shows why I agonize over the menu. I went to Atoll Restaurant at the Catamaran Hotel and I got a deliciously described tuna sandwich that ended up tasting average. Whereas someone else ordered this scrumptuious rice paper wrapped crab cake with warm shiitake-corn frisee salad and orange-Thai basil sauce. I got a bite and felt my menu choice regret instantly.

3 Comments:

Blogger Radman said...

try and figure out if it this is a constant theme in your life: that you are never satisfied with what you have. if it is, this is something to overcome. if it is not, next time order the crab cake. cheers

Fri Jul 25, 02:53:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Jill said...

Oh my, does this look (and sound) ever so inviting. I do the same thing..something sounds so good on paper, but is a letdown. Hopefully you'll give Atoll another chance to redeem themselves.

Fri Jul 25, 03:47:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Felicia said...

Thanks everyone! And good advice radman. I think I'm okay with other areas of my life, and I'm not always disappointed with my food choices. I'm learning to be a better cook myself, so cooking at home makes me happy and satisfied! Kris, congrats on #2! Jill, next time I go to Atoll, I'll know what to order!

Sun Jul 27, 03:15:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home