Friday, July 18, 2008

Perfect patio

I think one of the most satisfying and luxurious things is to eat a good meal outside (that is, when the weather is nice). I enjoy eating outside on my little patio at home, but it is even better when someone else makes the food and cleans up. I recently had a very pleasant meal at C-Level restaurant on Harbor Island where the patio has views of the bay and downtown. Sorry, the camera ran out of batteries before I could get a photo of my food! I had the Deborah's skirts on fire salad which is spicy skirt steak with grilled red onions and balsamic gorgonzola vinaigrette on greens. Mouth watering.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jilly said...

Wow, that's some view. How lovely to sit here and have a meal. Lovely terrrace.

Fri Jul 18, 11:18:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Jill said...

What a wonderful setting. I heartily agree about eating outside and especially when someone else cooks/cleanups! Looks like a very relaxing place.

Fri Jul 18, 12:14:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Virginia said...

Perfect patio is just that! Looks like a perfect place for dinner or just wine! We need to chat. I have a dear friend who lives in San Diego. Small world.

Fri Jul 18, 06:20:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home