Thursday, June 05, 2008

Sea World's Bay of Play - New!


When Sea World closed down their kid's area at the end of last summer, I was worried. I'd heard that they were putting some rides in and I didn't like the sound of that. You see, as a parent, what's so great about the kid's area is that it's a perfect place for the kids to run around and shake off some of that extra energy they have. My biggest fear was that we'd return and all the great places for kids to run around would be replaced by rides where kids sit down and let the ride do it for them. Lame.

Happily, my fears were unfounded. Sea World kept the main essence of their children's play area - the above being just one great part - and only replaced some of the stuff around the perimeter with three new rides. Oh, and have I mentioned that they now have a dancing Sesame Street character show? Heh, awesome.

1 Comments:

Blogger Felicia said...

Oh yeah! Sounds like many hours of entertainment. Like Expat, Sea World is not my favorite place (over priced and over merchandised). So this looks like the second most important reason to go, the shows being the first!

Fri Jun 06, 09:53:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home