Thursday, June 19, 2008

A Nice Walking Path


I've been finding myself walking down in Mission Valley fairly frequently as of late. With peeking views of the river and trees growing over the walk...can't you see why I keep coming back? There's also some wild grape vines growing along the walk and I have fantasies of watching the fruit mature over the summer (I know the birds will get the fruit before we people can, but it will still be fun to watch the berries plump up for a bit).
I love that it's a little escape in the heart of the city. Beautiful. I recommend you stop by and take a walk sometime in the near future. This part of the walk is easily reached from the Mission Valley Trolley Stop.

2 Comments:

Blogger Felicia said...

I'll have to try that sometime. I didn't know there was a path along the river - it is well hidden or maybe I'm just always looking in the other direction toward the malls!

Thu Jun 19, 10:27:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Lisbeth said...

When we're not off on some "expedition," as we are right now, we cross paths with you a lot.

http://homeofourfathers.blogspot.com/search/label/San%20Diego

San Diego is an amazingly diverse place for exploration.

Thu Jun 19, 08:42:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home