Monday, May 12, 2008

It's alive!

Okay, two embarrassing things. The first - I watched Jackass the Movie 2.5. After watching the completely stupid, ridiculous, and all out audacious things these guys do to their bodies, it made me think of a gross thing that happened to me that I could see these guys doing for fun. Which leads me to the second thing - once when I was swimming in the ocean, a small hermit crab crawled in my ear looking for a home. I kept rubbing at my ear thinking it was water in my ear and then out it came. It only stayed there for a few minutes, but I was pretty grossed out. Feel free to (anonymously) comment on your most embarrassingly gross moments!

4 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

Ew - I would NOT like that!

Is this Sunset Cliffs?

Mon May 12, 02:44:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Brent McD. said...

That's weird -- I watched Jackass 2 last night. Is 2.5 the same movie with additional stunts? Or is it an entirely new, third movie? And yes, they are very tasteless. One minute I was laughing until I cried, and the next minute I felt uncomfortably repulsed by the proceedings. Plus, plenty of stupid, unfunny stuff in between.

Mon May 12, 04:00:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Felicia said...

Thanks for stopping by! Zentmrs, this is near the tide pool area inside Cabrillo Natl Monument. Brent, Jackass 2.5 is just stuff that didn't make it into Jackass 2 - I guess that makes it even more embarrassingly stupid that I was watching it! I agree, it is either ROTFL or sick or just plain not funny.

Mon May 12, 05:02:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Chris said...

Oh, Felicia! I have watched the show a few times. I'm glad I'm not the only one! ;-)

Most embarassing thing swimming: I was on an inner tube coming down a slide. At the time, I wore glasses, and I kept the glasses on at the water park so i could watch my kid. Anyway, the inner tube hit the water so fast and hard that I flew off. At the same time, my glasses flew off, and so did the top of my bathing suit. I didn't know which to grab first.

Sun May 18, 05:45:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home