Thursday, March 13, 2008

Hawk on a Golf Course


The other day I passed this beauty (driving past Sun Valley Golf Course in La Mesa) - I stopped the car in the middle of the road and snapped this shot before someone came up behind me. Unfortunately, he turned his head to look behind him just as the shutter opened. He was so close, just a few feet away. It was a great opportunity to admire just how big hawks are - an impressive sight!

Later that day I heard about this news story. It's a pretty good guess that this bird won't meet the same fate what with the publicity of the story. Keep your tempers in check, golfers! ;-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Felicia said...

Wow, that is really close! I heard that story too and thought what an angry jerk this golfer must be.

Thu Mar 13, 08:25:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home