Friday, February 29, 2008

Scallop burrito

El Zarape is a local favorite for their burritos, seafood and vegetarian food. It is a small place with a huge menu, located on Park Blvd right before Adams Ave. I had a combination plate with a fish taco and a scallop burrito for about $8. My friend had the roasted vegetable burrito - no rice or beans inside, about $5. I think it is something about their spices that makes their food so mouth wateringly delicious. Click here for a review and photos - 99 cents fish tacos, shrimp chimichanga, and shrimp quesadilla.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ding-Dang, that's making my mouth water!

Thanks for the birthday wishes Felicia.

You are a star,

Susu

Fri Feb 29, 02:07:00 PM PST  
Blogger George Townboy said...

mmmm, now I'm starving ... that scallop burrito looks delicious!

Sat Mar 01, 01:45:00 PM PST  
Blogger Neva said...

hmmmm not sure I would like this but I am willing to give it a go.

Sun Mar 02, 07:29:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home