Sunday, January 27, 2008

The view

It happened to be a fabulously clear and beautiful day when I visited Cabrillo National Monument. This is the area where boats have passage into San Diego Bay. The land behind the passage is the Naval Air Station North Island in Coronado, beyond that is downtown, and beyond that are mountain ranges to the east of the city. It was so clear that I could also see the mountains in Mexico (not shown in the photo). Here are some more photos of the monument and park that I posted previously.

2 Comments:

Blogger expat said...

I think I may have posted once previously that when you're up there you almost certainly have nuclear weapons under your feet. I always think about that....

Wed Jan 30, 10:37:00 AM PST  
Blogger Felicia said...

Thanks Expat. I do remember you commenting about that and now when I go there I think of it too. So disturbing!

Thu Jan 31, 10:42:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home