Monday, January 28, 2008

Tide pooling

On the other side of the Point Loma peninsula where Cabrillo National Monument is located is the Pacific Ocean. I went there a week ago and there were hundreds of people trying to catch a glimpse of the stranded sea creatures in the tide pools. See those lumps of green seaweed? Normally that area would be underwater and when the tide goes out for a few hours that is our chance to see sea life up close. Tomorrow I'll show you the most exciting creature we saw.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've got some interesting stuff on your blog. I still have to visit the Cabrillo National Monument. I've lived here long enough and it's one of those places where you have to visit and enjoy the view.

Mon Jan 28, 11:36:00 AM PST  
Blogger Felicia said...

Thanks Rowell. If I didn't do this blog I don't think I would have done half the stuff that I've shown here. Cabrillo is a nice place to take out-of-towners, hope you get a chance to see it some time.

Tue Jan 29, 10:11:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home