Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Mystery in Ocean Beach

Here's an excellent Christmasy contribution from Expat:
I took a rather boring photo down by the O.B. pier, and thought it wasn't worth posting. Then I thought: Hmmm, is this a chance to play around with all the "artistic" effects that Paint Shop offers?
So here's what the O.B. christmas tree looks like with the kaleidoscope effect and:
Horizontal offset 10%
Vertical offset 10%
Rotation angle 20°
Scale factor 4
No. of petals 15
No. of orbits 0
Radial suction (whatever that is) 0

2 Comments:

Blogger isa said...

Well, obviously, I do not have Photo Shop, because your post sounds all gibberish to me ;-)
Bt the kaleidoscopic tree is cool - you should've made it into a guiz!

Thu Dec 20, 12:09:00 PM PST  
Blogger isa said...

Please forgive my spelling and grammar - I've got visitors for the holidays. 'nuff said.

Thu Dec 20, 12:11:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home