Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Can I get some privacy around here?!

Can you imagine hundreds of people shuffling by your home everyday watching your every move? The exhibit Absolutely Apes at the Zoo has floor to ceiling glass walls where you can see arboreal orangutans and siamangs doing their thang. I guess they are familiar with the celebrity life because one of the orangutans has her own page on myspace! Visit Janey at www.myspace.com/janeyape to see her artwork, her favorite books, movies, and music.

5 Comments:

Blogger Barbara said...

So bashful. Cheers from West Sacramento.

Wed Nov 07, 02:04:00 PM PST  
Blogger Paul said...

Janey does look very sweet - peering out from under her hideaway. I feel sorry for her (having to endure all the peering eyes all day)... poor thing.

Thanks for visiting our blog. The "little rascal" doesn't look very dangerous, I agree - but his mom and dad sure are s-c-a-r-y ;).

Thu Nov 08, 10:50:00 AM PST  
Blogger FĂ©nix - Bostonscapes said...

Thanks for linking to Janey's page. She looks soo absolutely CUTE in those photos! I love apes, especially orangutans; they are the sweetest thing. The one in your picture doesn't seem to be Janey, but that face says it all, doesn't it? Darling creatures. :)

Thu Nov 08, 04:52:00 PM PST  
Blogger Felicia said...

Looking into those eyes just makes me realize how close they are to humans. On the Absolutely Apes page at the Zoo I couldn't figure out the name of the one in my photo, but I thought that the myspace page for Janey was incredible.

Thu Nov 08, 10:00:00 PM PST  
Blogger Antonia said...

wonderful catch, but very sad..... poor prisoner :(

Mon Nov 12, 10:37:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home