Saturday, October 20, 2007

Uncommon


My neighbor built this bird house and after a year or more we are still waiting for a family to move in. It is not raining today, but Brent commented that he wanted to see rain photos and this may be the one rain photo for the year! On another note, I got tagged by Jenny of Sharon, Connecticut! I never participate in these things and don't forward emails that tell me if I don't forward to 10 people I'll have bad luck BUT, in the spirit of this community I thought I shouldn't be a party pooper AND I've learned some interesting things about other people that have posted 8 things about themselves, so here goes...

Eight things you probably didn't know about me:
1. I lived in the San Francisco Bay Area for 13 years before I moved here.
2. While doing research for an upcoming trip to the Dordogne region in France, I came across Paris Daily Photo and decided to start this blog.
3.
Probably because of #1, I didn't like San Diego very much until I started this blog.
4. I love yoga. It helps me to remember to relax my shoulders and to breathe!
5. I think I'm an "old soul".
6. I played lacrosse in college.
7. My friend and I did a bike/camping tour from San Diego to Cabo San Lucas (approximately 1,000 miles). We rode our bikes about off and on for 500 miles and took the bus through the desert.
8. I have a full sized Ms. Pac Man arcade game in my living room.

Here's the rules that I'm going to break a little bit:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. List 8 random facts about yourself.
3. Tag 8 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blog.

I'm going to tag Eric of Paris, Eliane of New York, and Antonia of Sofia. As much of a pain as these things are, they can be fun, right?

2 Comments:

Blogger Lynette said...

Neat random facts. What makes you think you're an old soul? Were you called one as a child?

Sun Oct 21, 11:18:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Felicia said...

Thanks Lynette. I wasn't called an old soul as a child, but from when I was a teenager I've felt like I was a parent to my parents and that makes me feel old!

Mon Oct 22, 12:49:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home