Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Just treats please

San Diegans are now putting their lives back together after the devastating wildfires this past week. We are thankful for the firefighters, volunteers, community members and leaders that worked so hard during this terrible time. A special thank you goes to Alexandra and her sister for sharing their photos this week.
...Many of us are ready to celebrate a "normal" Halloween.
Check out this "scary" cat that I laughed at every time I drove by.
...and this spider infested home. Spooky! Hope y'all have a great Halloween with lots of treats.

2 Comments:

Blogger R&R said...

Hopefully people can enjoy some halloween fun on the way to getting back to normal. Happy halloween!

Wed Oct 31, 12:31:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Lynette said...

That couple by the tree is delightful! Thanks for posting it. I am so hoping that nothing else happens to y'all.

Thanks for your comment about my ice cubes. I love the image you've put into my head!

Sat Nov 03, 11:47:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home