Saturday, August 11, 2007

Ramona's mail boxes 2


Just before you enter Ramona, Ca. (which, even though it's 40 mins. or so east of the city, is still in San Diego County), you pass this row of picturesque mailboxes. It makes me think of other places...This isn't the sort of lineup you see very often here, but I know it's much more common in other parts of the U.S.

I drove by these mailboxes easily for at least 5 years, thinking, "I gotta stop some time and get a photo of that!" before finally pulling over and doing it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Brent McD. said...

i've always liked this row of mailboxes too. nice photo!

Wed Aug 15, 02:53:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Susan said...

How funny - I drove by these 2 weeks ago and thought "that would make a cool picture" but didn't stop. Great shot!

Thu Aug 16, 10:10:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home