Friday, August 31, 2007

Blue Water Seafood Market & Grill


I've heard rave reviews about Blue Water. Their motto is "All we do is fish!" You choose from over 12 kinds of fish, pick what kind of marinade, and then you eat it as a whole 8 ounce portion ($15 and up) or, as a sandwich ($7 and up) or in a salad ($9 and up). It is really hard for me to decide when there are this many choices. Often I am the last one to order because I can't decide. So, after more than 5 minutes of trying to decide, I finally got the fish and chips ($9) which was perfectly crispy and delicious. One good thing is that when I go next time I'll have already narrowed my choices down to either the seared ahi plate or the dungeness crab and shrimp salad with creamy avocado or mahi mahi fish tacos or the lemon garlic butter red snapper sandwich or...

7 Comments:

Blogger Janet said...

I wonder what kind of fish this is. Catfish is big where I'm from.

Fri Aug 31, 05:06:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Felicia said...

I think it was tilapia. Catfish wasn't on the menu.

Fri Aug 31, 01:57:00 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have not had fried food in a long time that looks very yummy.

Fri Aug 31, 02:21:00 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Either that photo is excellent and making me hungry or I was hungry before I came here. Wow. It is really nice.

Thanks too for your visit to my blog.

Fri Aug 31, 02:51:00 PM PDT  
Blogger lv2scpbk said...

Wonderful looking food, although I have to watch how much fat I eat now.

Fri Aug 31, 05:01:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Kala said...

I would be happy with any one of selections! Seafood is my favorite =)
Yummie!

Sun Sep 02, 12:30:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Ann (MobayDP) said...

Those fries look soooo good! :)

Sun Sep 02, 08:09:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home