Saturday, July 07, 2007

HOB

My first concert was seeing Roger Waters of Pink Floyd at the Sports Arena. When I was younger I would go to any concert that my friends were going to and ended up seeing a wide variety of performances: George Michael, Reggae Sunsplash, Metallica, the Buzzcocks, REM, Janet Jackson and many more - I'll stop now before I embarrass myself. I'm not a big fan of huge concert arenas anymore and would prefer a smaller setting like the House of Blues where the capacity is 1100 people. I've never been inside the House of Blues (HOB) on Fifth Avenue, but I've heard it is a nice venue both for music and food. Hope you have a great Saturday!

4 Comments:

Blogger Michelle B said...

I've never been inside either, Felicia! My sister has her 10 year high school reunion there tonight though:) We're off now to drop her off. Have a great weekend!

Sat Jul 07, 07:28:00 PM PDT  
Blogger laurel said...

I agree on the concert settings. I must be getting old because the larger crowds just don't do it for me anymore.

I have been to the House of Blues in New Orleans and it was awesome!

Sat Jul 07, 07:55:00 PM PDT  
Blogger travelphilippines said...

thats where britney perform also right?

Tue Jul 17, 12:19:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Felicia said...

Thanks everyone. Congrats to your sister Michelle, how was the HOB? Laurel, I thought that the HOB started in New Orleans but they first opened in Cambridge, Massachusetts. TravelPhilippines, yes this is where Britney Spears performed after her long hiatus.

Tue Jul 17, 05:11:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home