Monday, July 09, 2007

Green things

Not much to say about this green wall...so I thought I'd list some links to green things here in San Diego.
I Love A Clean San Diego
Surfrider Foundation
San Diego Coast Keeper
Sierra Club
Audubon Society
Earthworks - Tour of green homes Sept 29-30, 2007
Environmental Health Coalition
Where to recycle your stuff
Green conference in Sept 26-28, 2007
Flexcar

Eat Local Challenge - group blog on eating locally grown foods
Ocean Beach People's Organic Food Cooperative
Be Wise Organic Ranch
Seabreeze Organic Farms
San Diego Natural Guide

4 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

I like it! Can you get a photo of the sculpture at the top?

Mon Jul 09, 05:15:00 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think there will be a day when it will bring the stucco down. Remember where you heard it first.

Abraham Lincoln
Brookville Daily Photo

Tue Jul 10, 10:24:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Gerald (SK14) said...

so much greenery!

Tue Jul 10, 12:57:00 PM PDT  
Blogger ~tanty~ said...

I like grenery and I also like the color of the building behind it.

Wed Jul 11, 02:03:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home