Friday, July 13, 2007

Dakota

Just remembering this meal is making my mouth water! I'd heard good things about Dakota Grill & Spirits, but this was my first time there. The restuarant has a Western cowboy motif and the food kinda matches the theme with mesquite grilled meats and a wood-fire oven for pizzas. I had the "bbb" special which stands for braised balsamic reduction with boneless pork ribs. Really rich and delicious. The only sad part was that I had food leftover and I forgot it there!

6 Comments:

Blogger expat said...

Have you made it to Kous-kous yet? They are now offering a discount card, or a "frequent kous-kousser" card I suppose.

Fri Jul 13, 05:06:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Brent McD. said...

are you a professional food photographer??!? if not, you probably should be....
:-)

Fri Jul 13, 06:32:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Janet said...

Looks like a very hearty meal!

Fri Jul 13, 07:13:00 PM PDT  
Blogger travelphilippines said...

Yummmmy.. gosh im hungryyyyyyyyyyyyy

Tue Jul 17, 12:18:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Felicia said...

Thanks everyone for your nice comments. Stu, haven't been to Kous-kous yet...I guess it might be safe now that the hubbub due to the raving reviews may have died down. I suppose you are a card holder?! Brent, I don't think I could do that job because my mouth would be watering too much.

Fri Jul 20, 12:25:00 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was very yummy, even though we had to wait to start eating for the photographer to take the picture!

Fri Jul 27, 10:41:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home