Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Pottery

These are from a nice touristy shop in Old Town with an assortment of inexpensive ceramic pots, general garden decor, and figures in the shape of pigs, donkeys, frogs, howling dogs, and many other animals. This is the cheap stuff, but elsewhere in town (or in Mexico) you can find exquisitely hand painted figures, pots, serving dishes and dinnerware. My grandma used to have a small lazy ceramic pig on her porch that everyone loved. Do you have any ceramic animals, gnomes, or pink flamingos in your yard ?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved this photo! (and I gave my sister a stone elephant for her garden).

Tue Jun 26, 02:04:00 PM PDT  
Blogger laurel said...

Beautiful colors! I love ceramic pots. I also love lawn gnomes, but dont have any...yet.

Fri Jun 29, 07:55:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home