Wednesday, February 07, 2007

T-shirts

The older I get the more I think that young people will wear anything and they don't realize how bad they really look. Ahh, youth. At some point you can't blame your parents for dressing you horribly. I remember an awful picture of myself when I was a teenager in a t-shirt with a neon green peace sign. I don't have that t-shirt anymore, but I do have a few that are more than 10 years old that I can't throw out. Do you have a favorite old t-shirt that has been loved to death?

3 Comments:

Blogger angela said...

What a colourful display.
I do have a sleeveless v necked t shirt that is my most useful piece of clothing because it dresses up or down, is thin enough to fit under a jacket or pullover or even a shirt. I love it to death but the shop no longer makes them.
I used to wear T shirts likethose in the picture too. Now it's my kids who do.
Angela

Thu Feb 08, 01:53:00 AM PST  
Blogger Olivier said...

belle ensemble de t-shirts, on retrouve les eternels avec Jim Morrison, AC/DC,ect...
les poupees au fond, elles representent quoi ?


beautiful whole of tee-shirt, one finds the eternal ones with Jim Morrison, AC/DC, ect… the headstocks at the bottom, they represent what?

Thu Feb 08, 04:52:00 AM PST  
Blogger Orly said...

The Che T-shirts get me very upset. I do not understand why anyone would like to display the image of a murderer on their person.

Mon Feb 12, 11:19:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home