Thursday, February 01, 2007

Encore

Since I didn't get it together to show you "what really annoys me about my city" (probably the traffic or the politics) for the Daily Photo group's theme day, I'll show you something that I really like about San Diego. Last week I posted a sunset photo of Scripps Pier in La Jolla that people liked a lot. Here is another photo of that night looking towards La Jolla. To see what you might like to avoid while traveling the world, click on a city below to see what annoys Daily Photo bloggers about their city.
Porto (Portugal) -Stayton, OR (USA) -Albuquerque, NM (USA) -Tenerife (Spain) -Greenville, SC (USA) -Dubai (UAE) -Evry (France) -Jakarta (Indonesia) -London (UK) -Sequim, WA (USA) -Buenos Aires, (Argentina) -Seattle, WA (USA) -Minneapolis, MN (USA) -Stavanger (Norway) -Joplin , MO (USA) -Nelson (New Zealand) -Milano (Italy) -Singapore (KeropokMan) -La Antigua Guatemala (Guatemala) -Nottingham UK -Singapore by Zannnie (Singapore) -Budapest (Hungary) -Not Strictly Seattle, -Bandung (Indonesia) -Vantaa (Finland) -Hyde (UK) -Madrid by Dsole (Spain) -Oulu (Finland) -Saarbrucken (Germany) -St. Paul [Carol] -Sydney (Australia) -Tokyo (Japan) -Kyoto (Japan) -Trujillo (Peru) -Shanghai (China) -Rotterdam (NL) -Chicago, IL (USA) -Nice, (France) -Naples, Florida (USA) -Hong Kong -Santa Clara, CA (USA) -Quito, Ecuador (South America) -Cottage Grove, MN (USA) -Paris, (France) -Manila (Philippines) -Brussels (Belgium) -Auckland (New Zealand) -Newcastle upon Tyne(England) -Houston, TX (USA) -Sydney by Nathalie (Australia) -Mumbai (India) -Anderson, SC (USA)
-New York, NY (Ming) (USA)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful vista! Lucky you, San Diego is one of my favorite places on earth...

Thu Feb 01, 11:34:00 AM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great picture, I just love it!

While I'm here I thought I'd let you know that I have moved my

site on to Wordpad, unfortunately that means it's time to

update those links again.......sorry

South

Shields Daily Photo

Thu Feb 01, 03:47:00 PM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are lucky to live there. San Diego is a "mut see" for me. Till that day, i will see it through your photos. Greetings from Istanbul..

Fri Feb 02, 06:10:00 AM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As beautiful as the shot last week. If I had to chose between the two though, I think the pier shot would win by a whisker.

Fri Feb 02, 12:31:00 PM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, if I had to chose how to spell choose, I would chose CHOOSE. Sorry!

Fri Feb 02, 12:49:00 PM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's so beautiful.
Between the pier and this one I'd choose this one. It's very relaxing.
Angela

Fri Feb 02, 01:53:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home