Thursday, December 07, 2006

Celebration time, come on!

Are you ready to celebrate? So many holiday parties, what to wear? I'm celebrating my cousin Honie's birthday today - Happy Birthday! Is this too cheesy? Lyrics to the song Celebration by Kool & the Gang:

YAHOO! 2x - (It's a Celebration)
Celebrate good times
Come on ! - Let's celebrate
Celebrate good times
Come on ! - Let's celebrate

There's a party going on right here a celebration
to last troughout the years.
So bring your good times and your laughter too
we're gonna celebrate your party with you
Come on now (Celebration)
Let's all celebrate and have a good time.
(Celebration)
We go celebrate and have a good time.

It's time to come together, it's up to you
What's your pleasure, (Everyone around the world come on!)

YAHOO! 2X
CHORUS (Let's Celebrate) (It's a Celebration)
YAHOO! 2x - (It's a Celebration)
Celebrate good times
Come on ! - Let's celebrate
Celebrate good times
Come on ! - Let's celebrate

Come on and celebrate - tonight
'cause everything's gonna be
alright. Let's celebrate

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used to love that song....reminds me of when I used to sneak into bars when I was 17! Ah...the good old days! And I love Kool and the Gang. They had good songs for so many years...I wonder where old Kool is today?

Thu Dec 07, 05:19:00 PM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty dress!

Thu Dec 07, 05:37:00 PM PST  
Blogger Kate said...

Susan, One of the Kool died recently and apparently they are making more music now.

I love the dress, too. Good shot!

Thu Dec 07, 06:09:00 PM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yesss c'est la fete sur le blog de San diego. allons danser sur Kool and the Gang, un de mes groupes funky preferes.
Je vous invite pour la premiere danse ;o)


Yesss it is the festival on the blog of San diego. let us dance on Kool and the Gang, one of my funky groups prefer. I invite you for the first dance ;o)

Thu Dec 07, 07:50:00 PM PST  
Blogger Annie said...

Olivier, after you dance with Felicia, can I have a dance to this song with you?

Fri Dec 08, 10:06:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home