Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving

It's not just all about the food, but I thought you might enjoy seeing some of the things we had for our Thanksgiving dinner. I cooked the turkey, stuffing, and a very fattening spinach dish (with cream cheese and butter with breadcrumbs on top). No jello salad or chestnut puree, but maybe next year. To me Thanksgiving is about putting aside differences, appreciating, sharing, and enjoying the moments we have together - and these all require eating! Hope you all had an enjoyable Thanksgiving!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you back up and do it all again for Christmas?

Thu Nov 23, 11:24:00 PM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving. Looks like you had a nice dinner. Now we have leftovers for the next few days :)

Fri Nov 24, 12:46:00 AM PST  
Blogger Kate said...

Yes, Sally, we do! Your turkey looks great. It's the easiest meal to prepare, I think. Leftovers now!!

Fri Nov 24, 04:56:00 AM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooo...:)
nice dishes,so tasty food to see.and your comments really let me want to cook this weekend.
have a nice weekend.

jing
www.shanghaidailyphoto.com

Fri Nov 24, 06:37:00 AM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmm...that looks really good... Even though I just finished eating a huge meal almost exactly similar to that yesterday it still makes me hungry!

Fri Nov 24, 08:15:00 AM PST  
Blogger Lisi said...

oh my...I want some of the stuffings, mashed potato, some turkey...actually a bit of everything....you must be a good cook Felicia :-)

Fri Nov 24, 11:37:00 AM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a lovely tablecloth and an appetising menu. I think all of us DP bloggers would have enjoyed joining you on this occasion.
Not sure about jello salad though?!?

Sun Nov 26, 03:35:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home