Saturday, November 25, 2006

Countdown

Here in the US, the day after Thanksgiving is called Black Friday because it is considered to be the busiest shopping day of the year. The malls and stores are full of crazy shoppers because there are only 30 more days until Christmas as of today. I usually don't go shopping around this time because I don't like the crowds, rude people, the traffic, and the fights over a parking place. San Diego shoppers - how excited are you about the new Bloomingdale's at Fashion Valley that opened one week ago?!

9 Comments:

Blogger Eric said...

Doing your Christmas shopping for me I presume?? lol

Sun Nov 26, 12:10:00 AM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't like the crowded. but sometimes its fun to go there with friends, enjoying the crowded...
:)
have a nice weekend.

jing
www.shanghaidailyphoto.com

Sun Nov 26, 12:50:00 AM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'd do the same, avoid all hustle and bustle.

Sun Nov 26, 04:41:00 AM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd go on weekdays and have the mall to myself, bliss!

Sun Nov 26, 05:48:00 AM PST  
Blogger Kate said...

Now, this photo makes the store look comfortably empty. Have you been there yet??

Sun Nov 26, 05:56:00 AM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't go shopping that day either. I do more and more of my Christmas online so I don't have to fight the crowds.

Sun Nov 26, 12:12:00 PM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No shopping for me thanks!

Sun Nov 26, 03:37:00 PM PST  
Blogger Bill said...

Nothing more American! I keep thinking I need to take a picture of Delta's mall, but I have not figured out the right angle to use for the door :)

Sun Nov 26, 07:56:00 PM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I read somewhere that indoor shopping malls were created by the French a very long time ago (which kind of surprised me...I don't know why though).

Bloomingdale's is my favorite store!

Sun Nov 26, 11:36:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home