Wednesday, October 11, 2006

View from Bay Park

A sunset view from a neighborhood called Bay Park that overlooks Mission Bay Park. Mission Bay Park is the largest man made aquatic park in the US. The park was developed from the 1940's through the 1960's using a tidal marsh named "False Bay" by Juan Rodriguez Cabrillo in 1542. Some things to do at the beaches and waterways at Mission Bay: walking, jogging, biking, sunbathing, having a picnic, enjoying the playground, playing volleyball or basketball, flying a kite, windsurfing, sailing, and jet skiing.

3 Comments:

Blogger Annie said...

I think I would be blissfully happy to be there, walking along as the sun set in the far far west. It's simply lovely there.

Wed Oct 11, 04:37:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Ame said...

Oooooooooooooo, almost like Hawaii! And I could run in a park like this....on and on and on...in fact, I think I could just lose myself for awhile...maybe that's the answer to all my "responsibilities" lately...get myself LOST! LOL! ;-)

Wed Oct 11, 09:00:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Kala said...

wow Felicia, this looks almost like a shot I would take - you definitely have good taste for photos hahahaha but of course, you do much better in providing information of substance and history.

Thu Oct 12, 10:15:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home