Friday, September 22, 2006

Salsa bar

La Salsa is another chain restaurant. Their motto is "keep life fresh, keep it exciting"! A couple of interesting features that makes this chain special is that they have a "display" kitchen where you can watch the employees cook and prepare your meal. The other is the salsa bar. Lots of places have salsa bars usually with mild, medium, and hot salsa and maybe some peppers and hot carrots. Two of my favorites that are somewhat unique to La Salsa are the avocado salsa and mango salsa.

4 Comments:

Blogger Annie said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Sat Sep 23, 04:36:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Annie said...

Ooh, I can see a future for the jalapeno, onion and ripe avocado sitting on my counter. I'm off to the store to find a ripe mango.

My mouth is watering already.

Thanks for the post. And thanks for visiting my blog.

Sat Sep 23, 04:39:00 AM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i didn't even know one can make so many different kinds of salsa, love food with great colors.

v hot salsa for me please =)

Sat Sep 23, 08:18:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Lisi said...

Felicia, I absolutely agree with Annie, the only thing is we have lots of avacados in HK but I don't remember seeing jalapeno...really yummy stuff that you show here.

btw, I also absolutely LOL when I saw your footprint re the scariest/creepiest, that's a good one!

Sat Sep 23, 09:46:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home