Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Let's dance

I've never been inside this building that is off of the Interstate 5 South freeway near Mission Bay. It is currently up for lease and uninhabited, but I think that at one time it was a restaurant featuring flamenco music and dancing. As I whiz by I always imagine the atmosphere this beautiful building once held: Spanish tapas, skirts flaring, hands clapping, and rapidly plucked guitar strings. Anyone know more about this building? Anyone been there in the good old days?

3 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

And I love the wall above it! Such wonderful mysteries and your imagination to compliment it!!

Wed Sep 06, 02:14:00 AM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow! its sure is a beauty! cant believe that its vacant .perhaps you can contact the realtor, pretending you're interested for lease to get a chance to see inside. ;)

Wed Sep 06, 04:27:00 AM PDT  
Blogger ~tanty~ said...

Oh, this is a beautiful building. I love the white benches and the wall as well!

Wed Sep 06, 07:21:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home