Saturday, September 02, 2006

House of Hospitality & The Prado

As some of you may know, I've been spending a lot of time in Balboa Park. Here is another view of the Park showing the House of Hospitality from the Casa del Rey Moro Garden. If you are interested in getting married in San Diego, this is a picturesque and popular wedding site and reception location. I took this photo from where the ceremony would be held, then your wedding guests would walk to the courtyard of this building (where the beautiful La Tehuana fountain is located), and then to the entrance of the banquet hall (which is the doorway I showed yesterday). Doesn't that sound lovely? Or if you are not interested in getting married, consider having lunch, dinner, or cocktails at The Prado Restaurant on their outdoor patio under the red and purple umbrellas shown above.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kala said...

Such vibrant colors - and I think I will stick with option B - lunch or dinner on the outdoor patio =)

Sun Sep 03, 06:32:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Felicia said...

Thanks for stopping by. Kala, I hope you will find that special someone for option A. Stu, my experiences regarding food at the Prado have been mixed, although some rave about the food. I enjoy the atmosphere especially the outdoor patio. Congrats on your winnings at the track!

Mon Sep 04, 11:06:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Kim said...

Lovely symetry and reflection!
-Kim

Thu Sep 07, 05:12:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home