Sunday, September 03, 2006

Dog days of summer

Because my son is particularly interested in Pugs after having watched the movie 'Milo and Otis' several times this week, my friend who has a Pug said we could tag along to a "Pug party" she was going to at Nate's Point in Balboa Park. People with Pugs meet up, bring their dogs, and talk about how cute they are. I thought I would get the perfect photo of 50 cute little dogs looking directly into the camera. Wrong. It ended up being a lot of sniffing, chasing, and tongue wagging, and a little bit of barking and jumping up on people, and not much looking into the camera.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aw..they are adorable and must be a fun gathering :)

Mon Sep 04, 12:22:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Lisi said...

pugs party! that's fun! and this is a nice shot ;-)

Mon Sep 04, 03:30:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Ame said...

LOL Felicia...love your description, I can just SEE that scend! ;-) And they ARE adorable!

Mon Sep 04, 08:01:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Ame said...

oops, meant SCENE! DUH! LOL! ;-)

Mon Sep 04, 08:01:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Kala said...

Pugs are soooooooo KEWT! and to be in Balboa park! what fun - and on my b-day too woot!

Tue Sep 05, 06:55:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Liz said...

I love pugs! I thinking about buy one, and we're gonna visit some plces to take one :-)

Wed Sep 06, 10:43:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Kim said...

Good gravy, it IS a pug convention!
And they've all been chasing parked cars!
Wonderful shot, and I love the B&W, and the movement,
-KIm

Thu Sep 07, 05:11:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home