Tuesday, June 20, 2006

The County Fair at Del Mar Fairgrounds

The San Diego County Fair is in town until July 4 and it is a ton of fun. Some of the things to see: photo exhibition, farm animals, flower & garden show, home & hobby exhibition, adult & kids' art show, electronic arts show, carnival rides, and of course there is expensive fattening food to eat. Participate in a one-day walk-in contest and get into the Fair for free, find out how here. My 3 year old son tied for first place in the Best Animal Noises Contest with his imitation of a rhinoceros! Check out Edinburgh, Scotland's deep fried cuisine here.

5 Comments:

Blogger Kris said...

rhinoceros?!! wow, he's clever! hhaah..looks like great fun :)

Wed Jun 21, 03:01:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Mark said...

I love fairs almost as much as margaritas:)Well done to your son.

Wed Jun 21, 06:13:00 AM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm planning on going there this year, its been a couple since i've been.... I don't go for the rides at all... I go for the exhibits, and the great yummy fair foods ;) lol

yea i know i'm bad :)

Wed Jun 21, 06:00:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Felicia said...

Thanks you guy and gals. Heather, you're not bad, if you pay $8+ for something at the fair it better be good!

Sat Jun 24, 05:49:00 PM PDT  
Blogger G said...

ooh. Fairs!! I love going to all the fair.s I have yet to go to this one. Maybe I should pack up the kids this weekend and go. My husband probably thinks I am nuts. I love taking fair pictures. These of yours are great!

Mon Jun 26, 09:13:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home