Saturday, May 13, 2006

Mission Bay playground

There is a great playground in Mission Bay kind of near the Fiesta Island entrance. Seems like they tried to create a 1:1 ratio of play thing to kid - it is huge. I guess that helps decrease the sand throwing. What this photo doesn't show is the beautiful bay and grassy picnic area that surrounds the area. I find that some of the playgrounds here have unusual looking creatures living among the slides and swings. What kind of animal do you think this is?

2 Comments:

Blogger Kala said...

OK, now that you teased about the beautiful bay and grassy picnic - that will HAVE TO be your next pic! Did you try this thing out/ it looks like fun - I wonder if it springs well. I would say it looks like a moose - a moose! :P

Sun May 14, 07:44:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Felicia said...

Ok Nicholas, I'll get to the bay and the Olympic Training Center too!
I think it is a mutant red peanut!

Mon May 22, 11:36:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home