Friday, April 21, 2006

Carne asada burrito

This combination plate is from my neigborhood Mexican food place called Los Pinos. They give a very nice presentation. My friend says the ultimate test of a Mexican restaurant is the beans. The beans are good - just the right amount of salt and fat. You can't see it in the photo but they also put corn in the rice, which I like. The burrito is just beef and guacamole, and a little bit of tomato too. I can see the problem with these Mexican food posts is going to be having to wait to eat while I take photos of the food!

4 Comments:

Blogger Pierre said...

Mmm, really tempting!

Sat Apr 22, 01:17:00 AM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh boy, you're making me hungry! :)

Agreed, the presentation is lovely.

Sat Apr 22, 02:53:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Mark said...

The best Mexican food I have ever had was in San Diego? Love your town and thanks for the photos.

Sat Apr 22, 06:46:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Felicia said...

Thanks everyone. It is hard to find better Mexican food than in San Diego - I'll try not to make everyone drool too much!

Wed Apr 26, 05:14:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home